Sunday, November 13, 2011

White Rose ✿

am I the only one who can't be disturbed when surfing the internet? I've a little story.. kinda sweet I think. :*)
do you ever feel like you're flying on the sky? flying high up through the atmosphere? I just feel it all righnow I'm typing this while a big big super big(I think) smile tugging on my face. HAHAHA b'cos of someone who made me feel like I'm special (even I dunno if Im really special for him or not).
the way he made me feel like this is sooooo preeeety cute.
I was in front of my laptop, surfing internet, watching films, doing tasks. and as usual, I forgot about my hp.then I saw the red light/LED blink-ing on my phone. asap I check my bbm chat list. I saw his name on my screen with "ping!!!" as his chat that he had sent to me. I opened his chat and aaaa got surprised! shocked!
-jesss. I was right on the side of your home.- 
hoah what the heaven! is it a joke? aaaa hurriedly I took a key gate of my home and asaply unlock-ing the gate. I saw nothing-_-" he has gone? really? I took a look to the right first and got nothing! then, when I took a look to the left..... TADAAAAAAA! I saw him standing right beside his motorcycle. and he took a walk to me. wahaaaa of course I got nervous. then he gave me a white rose.
white rose! AAAAh melted. then he just said "I gotta go home rightnow". Im speeeeeechlesss then he gone.
*I met him, 30mins after he said that he was right on the side of my home. thats means that he had been waiting for 30mins*