Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fed-up.

I am home, just now. And I hate hating this hate feeling. I don't want to pour my heart with bad feelings and other negative things. I do want to throw every lil bad in me. This situation keeps pressing me. No one cares about what grows inside me. I am fed-up. If only I could go to somewhere :(
That guy on GO, is so disgusting as always, and today he is thousand times more disgusting than usually. I was doing my test, and I hate it when he take a sit right besides me and keep disturbing me by trying to make convo with me. He keeps talking with iewh voice. Crap! Why must me? Why don't he sit on another chairs. so many empty chairs in that class. Bad luck.
When I got home, I feel like want to explode. My mom told me about where the college that inevitably I couldn't say no. I am sick. Conversation about college always end up with my heart tore.
All I just wanna say is I hate my day. My day just lil by lil becomes worse and worse and I don't know whether it will stops either at worst point or better point.