Friday, July 22, 2011

L-O-S-T

these feelings.. 
regrets-jealousy-heartache
mixed into one in my heart
I miss you, I lost you
yap. but I cant do anything
its all my fault, I know right what's my fault
I dont expect anything and I also dont want anything
it reasonable, if you hate me or dont want to know me anymore
I was wrong, I played with your love
then leave you for bad reason
I do wanna forget you but everythings around me reminds me abt you
too many memories abt us
*********
I dont care if you still like me or not
I dont care if you still love me or not
I dont care if you still want to be with me or not
I also dont care wether you care abt this or not!
I just want to throw away what I feel rytnow'
bcoz this's the only way to makes me feel better when no one can

but.. its my way..
maybe I was destined for this :''')

how does it feel to know I still want you?